ALEX JONES’ DIVORCE AND CHILD CUSTODY CASE GO PUBLIC!
IMPORTANT UPDATES: Alex Jones’ father testified in court on Monday, April 24th, saying in part that he has made “millions of dollars” over the past several years creating front companies that contract business with Infowars. Alex Jones’ mother testified in court on Friday, April 21st, saying in part that Infowars is a “family business” and that she and Alex Jones’ father are both heavily involved in all aspects of the Infowars operation. Since Alex Jones has already stated in the past that both of his parents were/are C.I.A. operatives, these recent admissions from Alex Jones’ parents constitute direct evidence that Infowars is a covert U.S. Govt. intelligence operation.
– Alex Jones and his Jewish ex-wife Kelly Nichols were locked in a two week long child custody trial in Travis County, Texas.
– Alex Jones’ lawyers argued that their client should not be judged on his parental fitness by his fake on-air radio persona.
– Kelly Nichols’ lawyers argued that Alex Jones’ on-air behavior proves that he is an unfit parent to their three children.
– The Travis County jury awarded Alex Jones and Kelly Nichols joint custody of their children and gave Kelly Nichols the right to decide where the children will live.
– Alex Jones, disliking the jury’s decision, filed motions with the Travis County court to set aside the jury verdict and have a new trial.
HUGE UPDATE! Alex Jones has a new wife. Alex Jones married Austin, Texas area Jewish escort / yoga instructor Erika Wulff in January, 2017. Alex Jones had been utilizing Erika Wulff’s escort services since at least early 2013, which was the original reason that his ex-wife Kelly ‘Violet’ Nichols divorced him.
BREAKING NEWS! Alex Jones was legally divorced from his Jewish wife Kelly Jones/Violet Nichols on March 23, 2015. Kelly/Violet initially filed for divorce from Alex Jones on December 18, 2013, and since then has been engaged in continuous litigation against him over custody of their three children. As part of the divorce settlement, Alex Jones was court ordered to deed the family house (valued at $900k) to Kelly/Violet as well as sign a promissory note payable to Kelly/Violet in the amount of $2.7 million (Kelly/Violet also owns an additional house valued at $1 million).
Alex Jones’ divorce was first discovered by this website, AlexJonesExposed.info. Self-admitted F.B.I. informant and D.o.D. intelligence operative Aaron Wilson of 360win / Alex Jones Critic / Alt-Media Critic / Alt-Media Radio / Alt-Right Radio / Cyborgman / GONOB Radio / Video Freedom falsely claims that he was the first person to discover Alex Jones’ divorce, but in fact Wilson thought that Alex Jones and his wife were only separated, not divorced. It was this site, AlexJonesExposed.info, that first discovered the Hays County and Travis County official public records which proved that Alex Jones and his wife were divorced, not just separated. (Additional note: Aaron Wilson is a private intelligence contractor who serially reinvents himself online in order to better infiltrate and monitor various internet communities for the Federal law enforcement and military intelligence agencies that he contracts for. Never donate money to Aaron Wilson or his websites. Aaron Wilson exploits your donation activity in order to obtain your personal identifying information which he then delivers to the FBI and NSA so that you can then be tracked, traced, and monitored for ‘counter-terrorism’ purposes.
1. – Alex Jones was married to a Jewish woman named Violet Nichols, with whom he has three(3) children.
2. – Alex Jones’ Jewish ex-wife and children all qualify for Israeli citizenship under Israel’s ‘Law of Return’.
3. – Alex Jones is funded by at least thirty-four(34) Jewish sponsors and advertisers whom financially support his radio show and websites.
4. – Alex Jones’ flagship radio station, KLBJ AM, in Austin, Texas, is owned by Emmis Communications, a media conglomerate based in Indianapolis, Indiana. The founder, chairman, president, and CEO of Emmis Communications is the Zionist Jew Jeffrey Smulyan.
5. – Alex Jones’ radio show is broadcast on Sirius XM Radio. The chairman of Sirius XM Radio is the Jew Eddy Hartenstein. The CEO of Sirius XM Radio is the Jew Mel Karmazin. The President of Sirius XM Radio is the Jew Scott Greenstein. Of the six(6) executive officers of Sirius XM Radio, five(5) are Jews.
6. – Alex Jones employs a Jewish attorney named Elizabeth Morgan who is also employed by Holly Lev Bronfman, the sister of Edgar Bronfman, Jr. Thus there are only two degrees of separation between Alex Jones and the Bronfman family, one of the wealthiest and most influential Jewish Zionist families in North America.
7. – Alex Jones’ employee Molly Maroney, the managing editor of Infowars Magazine, is a former intern for Stratfor, a private intelligence agency based in Austin, Texas, which has been linked to theC.I.A. and Mossad. The founder and CEO of Stratfor is the Zionist Jew George Friedman. Thus there are only two degrees of separation between Alex Jones and Stratfor.
8. – Alex Jones’ parents David Jones and Carol Hamman have been employed by the C.I.A. in the past. Alex Jones’ deceased uncle Bill Hamman was employed by the C.I.A. and U.S. Army Special Forces. Alex Jones’ cousin Verna Grayce Chao is currently employed as a C.I.A. contractor by Dell (previously by IBM). Alex Jones’ other cousin Buckley Hamman was one of the original founders of Infowars in 1995. Thus there are only two degrees of separation between Alex Jones and the Central Intelligence Agency.