By Carolyn Yeager
THE JEWISH MEDIA ARE THE ONLY ONES PUTTING OUT THE NEWS OF THIS PROPOSED LEGISLATION called the “Never Again Education Act,” H.R. 5460. That’s because it is only the Jews (2% of the US population) that want it. The lead sponsor of the legislation is New York Rep. Carolyn Maloney (left) who represents the 12th District ofManhattan, Queens and Brooklyn. Yes, that’s a highly Jewish district so she is pleasing her constituents. The other eight sponsors of the bill include four Jews, one African-American, three more from New York, two from Florida (also big Jewish population), one from Illinois and two from Texas.
They are:; Reps. Ted Deutch (D-Fla.); Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-Fla.); Eliot Engel (D-N.Y.); Nita Lowey (D-N.Y.); Dan Donovan (R-N.Y.), Peter Roskam (R-Ill.) ; Kay Granger (R-Texas) and Marc Veasey (D-Texas).
The purpose of the legislation is to direct the Sec. Of Education to award grants for Holocaust educational programs AND to accept DONATIONS, as gifts or bequests, to be used as part of the Holocaust Education Assistance Program. But it’s sneaky and vague, because it sounds to me like this program is being newly established by this act. I can’t find that it currently exists. If that is so, we’d be creating a new public school Holocaust education program within our federal government PLUS allowing rich Jews to donate private money to this program! [Tax-deductible, naturally] Which only means Jews are put directly in control of a still growing part of the curriculum of our public schools!
Not good at all, folks.
A draft of the “Never Again Education Act” includes these paragraphs:
(5) As intolerance, antisemitism, bigotry, and all forms of hate are promoted by hate groups, Holocaust education provides a context to learn about the danger of what can happen when hate goes unchallenged and there is indifference in the face of the oppression of others. Learning how and why the Holocaust happened is an important component of the education of citizens of the United States.
No, it is not an important component of US education. They impose a false consensus with that claim.
(6) Today, those who deny that the Holocaust occurred or distort the true nature of the Holocaust continue to find forums, especially online; this denial and distortion dishonors those who were persecuted, and murdered. This makes it even more of “a national imperative to educate students in the United States so that they may explore the lessons that the Holocaust provides for all people, sensitize communities to the circumstances that gave rise to the Holocaust[does that mean public lectures too? Sure, why not], and help youth be less susceptible to the falsehood of Holocaust denial and distortionand to the destructive messages of hate that arise from Holocaust denial and distortion.”
Our federal government should not take a position on this. It is rightly an historical question, not a political one.
(8) The Federal Government, especially the Department of Education, has a role to play in promoting resources and training that can assist teachers and educational institutions to incorporate the study of the Holocaust into their schools …
No, the federal government should not have a role. This is the strategy of Jewish interests that always prefer working from the top down. The Department of Education should be abolished from the Executive Branch and federal government. The DoE was only established in 1979 by Democratic Pres. Jimmy Carter, our Southern Baptist president who did more for the Jews than any other non-wartime president before or since. But he still didn’t get re-elected!
This offensive language will be in the bill. It also includes the NEW definition of “antisemitism” that is being promoted to all governments and NGOs by major Jewish organizations. [Read about the IHRA (International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance) here.] Under Definitions:
(2) ANTISEMITISM.—The term “antisemitism” means a certain perception of Jews, which may be expressed as hatred toward Jews. Rhetorical and physical manifestations of antisemitism are directed toward Jewish or non-Jewish individuals and/or their property, toward Jewish community institutions and religious facilities.
How vague is this?! How can our federal government accept this for all the people of the United States? I say it is unconstitutional.
(3) HOLOCAUST.—The term “the Holocaust” means the systematic, bureaucratic, state-sponsored persecution and murder of approximately 6,000,000 Jews by the Nazi regime and its collaborators. During the era of the Holocaust, German authorities also targeted other groups because of their perceived “racial inferiority”, such as Roma gypsies, the disabled, and some of the Slavic people (Poles, Russians, and others). Other groups were persecuted on political, ideological, and behavioral grounds, among them Communists, Socialists, Jehovah’s Witnesses, and homosexuals.
As already stated, this is an historical issue, not a political one. And the history is disputed, so politicians should stay out of it.
We need to fight back. Call, write or email your representative right away, and continue to do so every month or so, telling him/her that you don’t want another holocaust funding mechanism by the government. Tell them the government should stay out of the holocaust business. This bill, HR 5460, is not in the interests of everyone, and the rest of us should not subsidize it. Special interests should stay out of the schools. These Jews always present it as being in everyone’s interest, but the fact is, everyone is not promoting it, only they are, along with a few lackeys they find.
What this is is another scheme to pass laws institutionalizing Jewsh interests (in this case Holocaust) into our national and legal framework. It’s treachery pure and simple, but people are afraid to speak up. Can you imagine that? Grown adults, even politicians in Washington, are so afraid of the Jews? If this bill ever reaches the House floor, every member will feel compelled to vote for it. This can’t go on. Write your congressperson and do it now and often.